The Southeast Regional Center is a collaborative group of high schools and colleges that combines academic and technical courses with career training to prepare high school students for college and high-demand, high-pay technical careers.
Get a Head Start on College
- Students have the opportunity to earn college credit in high school at no cost to the student.
- Career plans and academic programs are designed by colleges, high schools, government and industry working together to help you succeed.
Prepare for and Exciting Career
- The Regional Center offers many programs in: Agriculture & Environmental Systems, Arts & Communication, Business & Administrative Services, Construction Technologies, Education & Training, Engineering & Science, Finance, Government & Public Administration, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Services, Information Technology, Law & Public Safety, Marketing, Manufacturing Technologies, Transportation Systems.
- Tech Prep students learn usable skills through the kind of training demanded by business and industry, using state of the art technology and equipment.
College & Career Options
As a Tech Prep high school graduate you can:
- Use your Tech Prep training to get a job, or
- Enter an Apprenticeship program, or
- Enroll with one of our college partners to complete your Associate or Baccalaureate Degree.